1. Big bright umbrellas: Not only does these umbrellas go out of style, but these umbrellas are extremely helpful to save you from rains. The bigger the umbrella the more it will help you from rains. A bright colour with quirky prints will add on the fun quotient.
2. Shorts and culottes: Not only are shorts, skrits or culottes easily manageable, there are many patterns, colours and lengths which can be adjusted as per your need. For office wear, midi-skirts or culottes can make a manageable and an easy option.
3. Tanks and loose tees: Sleeves tank tops and loose t-shirts sure are the most sort after options during rains. Shorts with tank tops or skirts with tank tops makes for a great rainy day ensemble choice.
4. Opt for cotton: Cotton as a fabric is easily manageable during such a climate. Not only is this fabric very comfortable, but can be easily washed and dried, which is one of the main concerns during monsoons.
5. Sneakers, flip-flops: Nothing brightens up a dull day like a funky and colourful pair of sneakers or flip-flops. Also these shoes are easy to put on, remove and dries up fast during this weather.